$120 for a 45 to 50-minute individual session
Longer sessions are available at pro-rated rates
I currently accept Blue Shield, TriCare, VA, and Victim Witness insurances. If you have a different insurance I am happy to provide you monthly statements or superbills if your insurer reimburses for "out of network providers." To determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier call them. Some helpful questions you may want to ask them are:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and checks are accepted for payment. Payment is due at the time of the session.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.